Note for Photography Classes-
1. We will be on location so a car or ride share is a must.
2. We will be shooting on DSLR cameras so you will need one. Mirrorless, Dslr, any interchangeable lens camera will do.
3. A variety of lenses would be great. Two or more is ideal, one is fine too.
4. Bring a snack.
5. Any classes postponed due to weather etc will be made up at a future date.
6. Bring your owners manual! I shoot on Canon, so bear with me as I learn your Nikon Camera.
7. If you are registering for the adult and kids class please register each participant and make sure they have access to a camera (better yet a camera of their own to use).
Learn what you are interested in. Our classes are great for terrified beginners. Fun based, low pressure, great music and the coffees on.